VENUE
Colombo Plan Staff College
Bldg. C, Department of Education Complex,
Meralco Avenue, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
 TARGET NO. OF PARTICIPANTS
10 to 25
 PARTICIPANTS' PROFILE
Officers and Staff of TVET institutions
 DAYS LEFT

Monitoring and Evaluation (M & E) provides a rational basis for planning and implementing quality management for TVET programs. It also provides a feedback system that would guide the policy makers, planners and managers in measuring the performance and potential problems of Total Quality (TQ) – managed TVET programs.

Monitoring and Evaluation is the key to an effective measurement of the entire system and an indispensable tool for ensuring quality improvement. Using appropriate indicators, tools and processes, M & E establishes performance standards that would be useful in tracking past performances and help predict future outcomes and directions. The data and information generated can give one an indication where intervention or corrective action is necessary. Additionally, M & E will help clarify people’s responsibilities, forms a sound, logical basis upon which to allocate resources, and ensures a goal-oriented focus.

This course will provide practical skills to the participants in order to come up with a Monitoring & Evaluation design for specific TVET programs. The M & E design shall incorporate the principles of total quality management specifically in the utilization of the appropriate tools and techniques, the formulation of performance indicators and the actual implementation of activities for standard monitoring and evaluation.

At the end of the program, the participants are expected to:

  • Understand the concepts and processes of monitoring and evaluation in TVET systems;
  • Explain and appraise quality tools and techniques which are applicable in M&E activities; and
  • Design a suitable monitoring and evaluation system, incorporating feedback mechanisms, for relevant TVET programs.
  1. M&E as a key element of Management
    • Concepts
    • Importance of M & E in TVET
    • Tools and Techniques
  2. Applying Tools and Techniques in Quality Management System (QMS) for M&E Activities
    • Role of M & E in QMS
    • Applying Tools & Techniques
  3. Evaluating a Training Program
    • Why Training Evaluation?
    • Evaluation Plan
    • Methods of Evaluation: With more focus on Kirkpatrick Model
  4. The Logical Framework Approach to Project Design, Implementation, and Evaluation

Tasks:

  • Meta planning Exercise
  • Case Study on Evaluation of Training Program
  • Action Planning/Developing an Evaluation Report

Different instructional strategies will be utilized to effectively train the participants, which are:

  • Face to face lectures
  • Group tasks and discussion
  • Study/Field Visit

Training fee is US$350 or Php17,500 per participant which includes training materials, lunch, and AM/PM snacks. Register before January 31, 2018 to get 10% discount.

Accomodation Transportation
Single occupancy: US$50 or Php2,500/night with breakfast Airport Transfers using Van: US$25 or Php1,000/way (maximum of 5 persons)
Double occupancy: US$30 or P1,500/night with breakfast Airport Transfers using Coaster: US$80 or Php4,000/way (maximum of 12 persons)
Note: Accommodation Includes free wifi in all rooms and common areas, airconditioner, hot/cold shower, cable TV, and welcome fruits and drinks  

Registration is on a first come first served basis. A letter of confirmation will be sent once the minimum ten (10) participants is met. If there is insufficient number of participants, CPSC reserves the right to reschedule the training.

A non-refundable 20% down payment is required upon registration, the remaining 80% may be remitted two weeks before the training. If for any reason the participant cannot attend the training program, the 20% down payment may be used for attendance in other trainings of CPSC.

Payments may be done through Paypal or Bank Transfer:


Payee: Colombo Plan Staff College for Technician Education
Address: Bldg. C Department of Education Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Bank Current Account No: 492566700042
Bank Name: Philippine National Bank
Bank Address: G/F Westar Bldg., 611 Shaw Blvd., Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Swift Code: PNBMPHMM

Payee: Colombo Plan Staff College for Technician Education
Address: Bldg. C Department of Education Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Bank Current Account No: 142985100012
Bank Name: Philippine National Bank
Bank Address: G/F Westar Bldg., 611 Shaw Blvd., Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Swift Code: PNBMPHMM
For more information, please contact the:
Projects and Consultancy Division
Colombo Plan Staff College
Bldg. C, Department of Education Complex, Meralco Avenue,
Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel No (Trunkline): (+63-2) 631-0991, 93 to 95
Tel No (Direct Line): (+63-2) 631-0996
E-mail: pcdapacc@cpsctech.org

REGISTER NOW